Staff Nurse/Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home
Tunbridge Wells, Kent, EnglandStaff Nurse - Charity Run Nursing Home - Tunbridge Wells - up to £17/hr!
Work for a fantastic not for profit organisation!
This staff nurse vacancy is with a not for profit, independently run nursing home. The group have been operating for almost 40 years and have in that time accumulated a wealth of experience in nursing and residential care.The home has been purpose built after their relocating a few years back. They have been undergoing a major refurbishment of the home to provide the most modern and comfortable nursing environment for their residents and their staff.
The group are looking for an experienced and compassionate nurse to join their team and help in continuing to provide the highest standards of care. They have a fantastic record with the CQC and are currently green across the board.
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Prefered nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Higher than average rates of pay
- Thorough induction training
- Ongoing accredited training opportunities
- Smart uniform
- Free meals when on duty
- Paid breaks
- Assistance to find accommodation if required
- £ 14 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse