Nurse Practitioner, Brierley Hill (DY5)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Chase Medical is thrilled to be recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner to join a small, friendly surgery in Brierley Hill (DY5)!
The centre, described as ?friendly, and one big happy family' is looking to welcome an autonomous and passionate Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for a Nurse Practitioner with an Independent Prescribing qualification, and who is confident in their skillset, to join them for approximately 2 days a week, as their current ANP is reducing her hours.
The centre can be relatively flexible with the days on offer, so let me know what you would be looking for!
But what are the benefits?
* The salary is Band 8b, DOE.
* They offer full Medical Indemnity.
* A holiday allowance of 5-6 weeks plus Bank Holidays, plus a day off around Christmas.
* They can take child-care into consideration when looking at the hours on offer.
* Onsite Parking
* Training and Support
* Rated ?Good? in all areas on recent CQC report
And what do I need to be considered?
* NMC Registration
* An enthusiastic, caring attitude; you must pride yourself on delivering excellent patient care
It's bound to be a popular vacancy, so please secure your interest early if you would like to apply.
Chase Medical aim to make your application process as easy as possible, as we do the hard work for you! We actively seek only the best permanent and locum work for our nurses, as well as negotiating terms of employment with GP Centres in order to create the perfect role for you!
Interested in locum work? We have shifts available nationwide! We also offer:
* Great earnings; between £35 - £60 per hour, including holiday pay, for Nurse Practitioners!
* Shifts bookable up to 12 months in advance!
* No minimum hours! Work when it suits YOU!
Do you have any friends or colleagues who could benefit from Chase Medical? If so recommend them to us today to earn yourself a cash incentive!
- £ 46000 - 54000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse practitioner, Practice nurse