Registered Nurse (Adult)
Halewood, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse - Bupa Care Homes
£28,000- £31,600 - Based on a 42 hour contract
Salary is dependent upon experience, capability & qualifications
Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
£1000 Welcome to Bupa Bonus
Arncliffe Court Care Home
If you're a dedicated RN with a valid NMC PIN Number, consider a move to Bupa Care Homes. Our aim? To help each and every one of them to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
Right now, we're looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join the team at our care home in Halewood, a residential area of Liverpool. This modern, purpose-built home is conveniently close to shops and is on a local bus route. The home comprises five separate houses, specialising in residential, nursing care, residential dementia and nursing dementia care. Convalescence, palliative care and respite are also provided. Whether providing long or short-term care that includes convalescence, respite and palliative care, our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times. Is yours?
What you'll be doing
Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What we'll offer you in return
* Autonomy to practice
* Bupa's specially designed Nurse Pathway
* Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
* NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)*
* Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
* Re-validation Champions
* Accelerated Career Progression
* Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
* Staff referral bonus of up to £1000 per referral
* Access to employee health benefits and discounts
* Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
* Bupa Fit - a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
For more information, please visit Apply/nursingcareers
Dedicated to making lives better.
Be the nurse you want to be.
- £ 28000 - 31600 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 11 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse