Band 6 BCG Immunisation Nurse in East London
London, Greater London, England
LOCUM Band 6 BCG Immunisation Nurse JOB IN East London
Location: East London, Essex
Salary: from £19-£26 per hour Limited
Job type: Locum
Supply Care Solutions have a Urgent Requirement for a Band 6 BCG Immunisation Nurse in East London / Essex area.
Brief role duties
- To be responsible for organising and prioritising own and others workload in the day to day allocation of work.
- To adhere to protocols and procedures regarding the administration of medicine and moving and handling.
- To be responsible for providing accurate records
- To ensure effective risk management at team level by accident/incident reporting, assessing and controlling risk
- Administering immunisations, vaccinations and medicines according to patient group directions.
Skills: current effective status on the nursing and midwifery council NMC, registered nurse (RN12-NMC) community RIO trained, Paediatric BCG immunisation experience.
Must be a car driver
- Degree or equivalent
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Current NMC pin
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- £250 Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on Apply
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps
- £ 19 - 26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Jan 2017
Closes 8 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse