Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England
£19.50ph Clinical Lead required to join a medium size care home in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. My client offers dementia treatment to elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in over seeing of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Managers in the day to day running of the home.
You will be involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will be full time, offering £19.50 per hour. My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Full time position
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
-Free on site parking
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 19.5 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 31 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care