Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Care Home
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Fantastic Nursing Home
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 per annum based on 42-hour contract - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type : Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-motivated registered nurse to work within a friendly, recently-refurbished Nursing Home based in Salisbury. The home is beautifully situated and overlooks meadows and the cathedral, offering a lovely work environment. They are easily accessible via both car and public transport as they are located close to a bus stop and the train station. The Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, palliative care, convalescence, respite and residential care. They cater for both long-stay and short-stay patients. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
In addition to being rated as the number one care home in Salisbury with superb recommendations, the home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality with the CQC, achieving a fully-compliant report in all 5 areas of inspection. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all of your breaks.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- £ 27000 - 31500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse