Deputy Manager - Specialist Nursing Home
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Full Time, days only
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager for a purpose-built Care Home located in St Albans, close to Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, Watford and surrounding areas. This home provides high-quality residential, nursing and specialist dementia care for elderly residents, and have achieved a good reputation for their care quality.
The service is bright, airy and specifically designed to meet the needs of the patients with dementia; there are specialist bedroom and communal areas equipped to cater for these service users. The home succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high, so we are looking for someone positive, proactive and able to get on well with colleagues and junior members of staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home, leading the clinical team and ensuring the quality of care is kept to a high standard in accordance with NMC guidelines.
Employee Benefits include:
- Annual cost of your nursing fees and revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
- Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
- Friendly work environment
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on site
- Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- £ 35000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse