Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
SHS Partners are looking to recruit theatre practitioners to join our current and expanding team.
We are wanting experienced Operating Department Practitioners, who will be required to perform all of the expected duties, interacting well within a multidisciplinary team.
The hospital with whom we hold our current contract, regularly run orthopaedic lists so we would be especially keen to see applicants with ortho experience. There would still be work available if you have expertise in other lists such as;
Urology and more!
If you are an Operating Department Practitioner or scrub-skilled OPD and wish to apply with us, you must obtain the following;
- Current and valid NMC or HCPC registration
- Recognised nursing qualification(s)
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 12 months post registration experience within a hospital
- At least two clinical references, including current employer
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well under pressure
both individually and within a team
Contact our team today, submit your CV for consideration and we look forward to hearing from you!
- £ 27 - 40 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse