Senior Registered Nurse - Critical Care
Windsor, Berkshire, England
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
The BMI Princess Margaret Hospital is conveniently located in Windsor, Berkshire, only 8 miles from Heathrow airport and boasting a view of Windsor Castle, the hospital is on the fringe of Windsor Great Park, a picturesque location in which the large 78 bed hospital offers treatment for both medical and surgical patients.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Critical Care department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered General Nurse - Level 1
* 998 or equivalent (Desirable)
* Relevant critical care training / experience up to Level 3
* Need to complete the ALS within six months of start date
* Post regulatory experience in a relevant specialty
* Good communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
Duties of this role include:
* To participate in the delivery of HDU care within the hospital.
* To liaise with Senior nurses to ensure adequate provision of HDU cover when required.
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies as a skilled member of the HDU and Ward nursing team.
* To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors
* To work with surgeons and anaesthetists to build confidence in the critical care service and facilitate expansion of surgical complexities.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 7 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse