Locum Practice Nurse - Nottingham - GP Surgery
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Practice Nurse needed for two GP branches in Nottingham!
Applocum are working with a brilliant client who desperately need a Practice Nurse for some upcoming dates and ongoing long-term sessions.
The Practice Intensity for both branches range from 1,500 Items to 5,500 Items per month.
Start Date: ASAP - as many sessions as you can offer
Shift Patterns: 09:00-17:00
System: System One - Smartcard Number needed
Additional Information: Free Staff Car Park or parking over the road. Very welcoming and friendly surgery with passionate and hard working staff.
Candidates interested must be passionate about providing good quality care to patients of all ages. Standard Practice Nurse duties required including seeing babies and children. Previous experience desired but not essential.
Many more fantastic opportunities when you sign up with Applocum - we are here to help you help others.
Why register with AppLocum?
• Prompt weekly payments on a Friday
• Diverse/flexible sessions offered.
• Support forums and advice from one of our Clinical Directors.
• Smart contact – no nuisance calls during work. Text/email/whatsapp if more convenient.
• Quick and easy registration, which can be done in less than an hour.
• No call centres.
• Your own personal senior recruitment consultant with a vast experience in working with locums in your area and getting you into the ideal work that you want, at rates you want and in locations you want!
• No hassle, straight talking and hard working to get you work.
• ‘Apployalty’ – Our way of saying thank you for working with us.
Not available? Refer a friend/colleague to us and receive £250 (see website for full T&C's on all promotions).
- £ 25 - 30 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Temporary, Permanent
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Practice nurse