Fertility Nurse -Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Position - Fertility Nurse -Birmingham
Ref - DBFERTNURSBHAM
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £20,000 - £25,000k
We are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to working with in a Fertility clinic based in Birmingham.
Our clients require you to have been working for at least 2 years. Fertility/Gynae experience would be desirable but not essential.
As a member of their nursing team you are responsible for ensuring effective nursing service is provided, that quality patient care is given with particular reference to participation in the development of holistic nursing care.
As A Staff Nurse you will be -
* Responsible and accountable for the provision of patient care, including phlebotomy and patient screening.
* Assist with egg collections, embryo transfers and other Gynae procedures
* Ensure that the rights, confidentiality and privacy of patients is protected at all times
* Provide advice and support as necessary throughout treatment
* To communicate and liaise with the medical/nursing staff of satellite units to provide effective patient care
* To provide accurate, clear and concise patient information
* To ensure patients well being at all times
* Ensure correct storage, control and administration of drugs and medication in accordance with clinics policies
* Ensure that adequate stocks and supplies are available for the smooth running of the clinic
* To supervise junior staff in the team
* Ensure policies are followed and problems and incidents are reported as appropriate
* To participate in the collection and entering of HFEA data
* To participate in the recruitment of new patients
You will need to be -
* RGN - working for at least 2 years
* Fertility/ Gynae experience desirable not essential
* NMC registration is maintained
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* An annual bonus, payable in December if your clinic meets its targets.
* Immediate access to our pension scheme, provided by Scottish Widows, with employer contributions of 3.5%, rising to 4.5% after two years.
* Contributory BUPA health insurance and dental care schemes.
* Childcare vouchers,
* Free of charge 24/7 telephone line for you and your family to use for counselling, legal advice, financial advice or to discuss family matters. Face to face counselling is also available, with no cost to you.
* Life assurance after two years' service at 2x your annual salary,
* Free eye tests at any branch of Specsavers.
* Free travel insurance if you're away on company business, attending international conferences etc.
Key Word- RGN, RN, Fertility, Gynae, Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Clinical, Nurse
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 20000 - 25000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 7 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Practice nurse