Registered General Nurse (RGN) Band 5
Crewe, Cheshire, England
Search Consultancy is currently looking for Band 5 RGNs to work on various shifts for an NHS general hospital based in Crewe.
We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style (Days/Nights/Weekends).
Ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupational Health Clearance
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Options to work as limited company contractor, with increased rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free mandatory Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
The Next Step:
If you would like to apply for this role or would like more information please call Shelley Gates on Applyor forward your CV to Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 16.70 - 26.43 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 7 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse