RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Search Consultancy - Leeds area
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for RMN's to join our ever expanding Bank Hours team within the Leeds area.
Experience working as a Mental Health Nurse is essential (Minimum 2 years within a Healthcare setting)
If you have experience in the following settings we would love to hear from you:
Learning Disability Units
Mental Health Hospitals
Low, Medium and high Secure units
What we offer:
* Free DBS check.
* Free training programmes.
* Flexible working hours.
* Experience in a variety of high quality Hospitals and units.
* Competitive rates of pay.
The suitable candidate should:
* Have a minimum of 2 years experience within Healthcare (12 months as a nurse)
* Have a valid PIN
* A flexible approach to work
If this role suits you then we would love to hear from you, please apply online and you will be contacted by a member of our friendly team. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 15 - 22 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 24 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse