Infection Control Nurse
Ilford, Greater London, England
Infection Control Nurse - P/T
£19,200 (£32,000 FTE)
Medical and Nursing
- Liaise with the multidisciplinary team, Head of Nursing, Governance team, Medical Director, Consultants, RMO and clinical staff with reference to maintenance of all IPC national, local and corporate IPC processes and standards.
- To be responsible for the clinical management of infection prevention and control within the Treatment Centre, organising and coordinating activities to continuously improve service levels and provide appropriate responses to problems, changes in operational demands and emergency situations
- Be a visible, accessible and assertive figure to whom patients, relatives and clinical staff can turn for assistance, advice and support.
- Investigation and compilation of appropriate data and reports.
- Attend Corporate IP&C forum meetings and study days as appropriate or identified as area of interest/professional developmental need.
- NMC Registered Nurse Part 1 or equivalent
- Extensive Infection Prevention and Control experience
- ENB 998/Mentorship course
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Steve on Applyor send your most up to date CV to Apply.
Keywords: RGN, Registered Nurse, NMC, Infection Control, HCAI, Health Care Associated Infections, Ilford, Essex, acute care, A&E, infection prevention, Infection Control Nurse, medical and nursing
- £ 19200 - 19200 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 7 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse