Cannock, Staffordshire, England
£16ph Staff Nurse required in Cannock, Staffordshire for a small dementia & mental health care home with nursing
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a small nursing home in Cannock, Staffordshire. My client provides nursing services to elderly with dementia, mental health & physical disability. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £16ph working full or part time hours.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Full or part time hours on either days or nights (Optional)
- Dementia, mental health & physical disability
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 31 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse