Mental Health Staff Nurse (Nights)- Adult Acute
Altrincham, Greater Manchester, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Staff Nurse to join our client's busy team at their Adult Acute facility based in Altrincham , a pleasant and leafy southern suburb of Manchester. This is a full-time post consisting mostly of Night shifts.
Our client is also open to hearing from nurses seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity; however, rigid rostering cannot be accommodated.
Our client is a major provider of independent mental health care in the UK, dedicated to improving patients' health and wellbeing by offering a high standard of services, and delivering programmes of care that are tailored to patient's specific needs.
The successful candidate will care for people with a range of mental health problems within general psychiatric inpatients services, working closely with a multidisciplinary team to empower patients and their families.
A Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Minimum of six months' relevant post-registration clinical experience.
In addition to the salary and excellent career development opportunities, the benefits of working for this company include:
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Company pension; including optional SMART/ Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health Nursing staff. As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Mental Health Nurse role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic International Mental Health vacancies, click HERE .
- £ 27000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse