Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Care Home
Oldham, Greater Manchester, England
Unit Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester
Service : Nursing & Residential Home
Salary: circa £32,000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Hours: Full Time hours
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, motivated and experienced nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to lead a small team of nurses within an attractive Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home in Oldham, near to Rochdale. Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens, the Nursing Home is split across different units and offers general elderly nursing, dementia nursing care, palliative care, respite and residential care. They can also provide care for individuals with Parkinson's. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The home has achieved a great reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for an experienced nurse who shares this passion for quality care and who wishes to further their career in a more senior position within a reputable healthcare organisation.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. As a Unit Manager, you must have solid post-qualifying experience as well as experience of leading / supervising a team. You will report to the Home Manager and will need to show the ability of proactively making decisions and supporting change management.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Reimbursement of your NMC fee renewal (annually)
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
- £ 32000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 8 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse