Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Care Home
Wickham Market, Woodbridge, Suffolk, England
Registered Nurse - RMN / RGN / RNLD (newly-qualified or experienced)
Location: Wickham Market, Suffolk
Salary: £14.00 per hour (£26,200 - £35,000 per annum) + paid breaks + overtime enhancements
Hours : Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts : Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type : Permanent
Further details: We are currently looking for either newly-qualified or experienced Registered Nurses for a specialist nursing home based in Suffolk. It is easily accessible from Saxmundham, Ipswich, Felixstowe and other surrounding villages and towns. This home provides distinct high quality care packages such as specialist dementia, nursing and residential care for elderly residents, and has an excellent reputation. The specialist dementia unit has been accredited with the University of Stirling's dementia standards and therefore has been carefully designed with their needs in mind.
The staff team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer. You will receive pay enhancements for working overtime.
Employee Benefits include:
· Paid breaks
· Pay enhancements for overtime
· Free parking on site
· Annual reimbursement of your NMC Pin renewal fee (£120)
· Assistance with revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
· Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
· Free access to Nursing Times platform
· Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
· Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
· Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
· Friendly work environment
· 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- £ 26200 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 8 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse