Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Care Home
Alloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse - RMN / RGN / RNLD (newly-qualified or experienced)
Location: Alloa, near to Stirling
Salary: £13.00 per hour (£24,300 - £32,500 per annum) + paid breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: We are currently looking for either newly-qualified or experienced Registered Nurses for a modern, specialist nursing home based in Alloa. This warm and friendly home provides distinct high quality care packages such as specialist dementia, nursing and residential care, and has an excellent reputation. The can cater for general elderly care as well as dementia; they can also provide care for individuals with learning disabilities and acquired brain injuries, including alcohol-related conditions.
The staff team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality, achieving a good CQC report, and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
· Paid breaks
· Pay enhancements for overtime
· Free parking on site
· Annual reimbursement of your NMC Pin renewal fee (£120)
· Assistance with revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
· Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
· Free access to Nursing Times platform
· Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
· Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
· Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
· Friendly work environment
· 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- £ 24300 - 32500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 8 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse