OHA (Bank), Bupa
Solihull, West Midlands, England
OHA Bank opportunity, competitive hourly rate
Bupa are currently looking to recruit OHAs and OH Practice Nurses in the Solihull area
We require experienced Occupational Health Advisors and OH Practice Nurses to be based on-site at our Customer's sites to provide the full OH remit to include management referrals and health surveillance.
- Case Management
- Providing face to face support for staff
- Running a robust health and promotion campaign
- Dealing with cases of sickness absence
- Flu vaccinations
- Work station assessments
- Assuming responsibility for reviewing appointments and diary management
- Registered General Nurse.
- On Part 1 and part 3 of the NMC Register.
- Holds a post registration qualification in OH Nursing.
- Experience working as an Occupational Health Advisor in an OH setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Up to date OH clinical knowledge and skills.
- Experience in delivering a combination of services in diverse industry sectors under a complex operational delivery mechanisms.
- Commercial Awareness.
- PC Literate with knowledge of Windows and web packages.
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Occupational health