Advanced Nurse Practitioner - Liverpool OOH Vacancy
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Applocum are currently recruiting Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioners for OOH’s, Walk In Centres, Nights, long locum sessions and Weekends in the North West, paying up to £60/Hr (rate higher for nights and bank holidays).
Pay:£40 weekdays / £45+ weekends
Additional Information: Always GP on site. Free Parking. Shifts consist of face to face consultations, telephone triage, and mobile, you can pick and choose what you would like to do.
Are you interested in the above sessions? Register with Applocum and we can get you working the very next day.
• Applocum have Tier 1 contracts in place with Primary Care Providers nationwide which means we have a diverse selection of locum shifts which will meet the needs of a locum GP with full or part time availability.
• Our Clients offer long term and ad-hoc locum shifts in areas such as Walk in Centres, OOH’s, Nights and Triage
• We currently have a very high demand from our clients for locum ANP’s to cover the shifts detailed above so finding you well paid, well suited work straight away won’t be an issue.
Why register with Applocum?
• Weekly, hassle free, prompt payments.
• Diverse/flexible sessions offered.
• Support forums and advice from one of our Clinical Directors.
• Smart contact – no nuisance calls during work, select Text, Email, WhatsApp if more convenient.
• Quick and easy registration.
• No call centres.
• Your own personal senior recruitment consultant with a vast experience in working with locums in your area and getting you into the ideal work that you want, at rates you want and in locations you want!
• No hassle, straight talking and hard working to get you work.
• ‘Apployalty’ – Our way of saying thank you for working with us.
Interested? Please email Apply , visit our website at http:// Apply/recommend-a-friend/ and a recruitment consultant who deals with your desired location of work will be in touch at a time convenient to you.
Not available? Refer a friend/colleague to us and receive £250 (see website for full T&C's on all promotions).
- £ 40 - 50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Temporary
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 9 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Intensive care nurse, Nurse practitioner