Warminster, Wiltshire, England
£20ph Peripatetic Nurse required in Warminster, Wiltshire for one of the UK's leading care home providers!
My client requires a dedicated Peripatetic Nurse to work with one of the UK's leading care home providers in Warminster, Wiltshire. My client provides nursing services to elderly & younger adults with dementia, mental health & physical disability. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Peripatetic Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £20ph working across three homes for one of the UK's leading care providers.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Peripatetic Nurse
- Full time
- Elderly & younger adults
- Dementia, mental health & physical disability
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills.
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 18 - 20 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 30 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse