Staff Nurse Part Time
Exeter, Devon, EnglandStaff Nurse Part Time
£15 per hour
Permanent Contract – 24 hours per week
In Touch Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a trusted charitable organisation to recruit a passionate and motivated Staff Nurse to become part of their dedicated team within their popular nursing home in Exeter, Devon.
Located in a beautiful conservation area, this CQC ‘Good’ rated nursing home in Exeter is registered to provide care and support for up to 25 older people with nursing care needs.
Working as a Staff Nurse within the service, your role will include:
- Assessing, planning and delivering person centred care
- Writing and updating care plans designed specifically to the resident’s needs
- Safe handling and administration of medication according to NMC guidelines
- Conducting risk assessments
- Liaising with medical professionals and outside agencies when required
- Working as part of a professional team to deliver high standards of care
To join this fantastic team as a Staff Nurse you must have the following:
- An Adult Nursing or Mental Health Nursing Qualification and a valid NMC pin number
- Current experience working as a Staff Nurse ideally in a similar setting
- Willing to learn and develop skills
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will receive:
- A competitive hourly rate of £15 per hour
- Enhanced rates for working Bank Holidays
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Free uniform
- Free staff meals when on duty
- On-going training and development
If you are a committed Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity within a well-respected and supportive care provider that can offer long term career opportunities – Apply Today!
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your full CV to Apply. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Applyand ask to speak with Sarah.
- £ 15 - 15 Per hour
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse