Home Manager Honiton
Honiton, Devon, England
I have an fantastic Home Manager vacancy with a leading care organisation. This particular home in Honiton provides nursing and residential care for the elderly and those suffering with dementia. This beautiful home has an excellent reputation within the local community and is in need of an experienced Home Manager nurse or non nurse but must have previous management experience.
The Home Manager Role:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections as Home Manager
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Home Manager Specification:
• Home Management experience
• A management qualification
• Leadership skills.
• Self motivated.
• Organised and able to manage others.
• A good communicator.
For more information or to apply for this fantastic Home Manager vacancy please contact Steph on Applyor email your CV to s.hamilton @ Apply
(Home Manager, Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Nursing Home, Registered Nurse)
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse