Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
PCB Care are currently recruiting on behalf of an outstanding organisation, who are currently looking for Registered Nurses to work in Borehamwood. Your day to day duties will include:
- Working on a rota basis (full time or part time) in a home for up to 24 adults with disabilities
- Supervising the care support staff and making sure each resident has an appropriate care management plan in place
- Working with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver the very best evidence-based care
- Keeping accurate documentation relating to all aspects of care and any financial transactions involved in the running of the unit
- Liaising with external agencies to promote their work and seeing that agreed CQC outcomes are monitored, maintained and reviewed
To be considered for this great opportunity as a Registered Nurse, you will need the following:
- To be RN/RMNH or LD qualified and have an ENB998 or other relevant training qualification
- Proven ability to shift lead a team of staff and good teaching skills, both formal and informal
- Experience of working with people with physical disabilities is also essential, as are good report writing skills
- Above all you have the outgoing personality the residents will appreciate and warm to
In return, you will receive plenty of support and guidance, a great working environment and a wide range of benefits.
This position would be suitable for people living in and around the areas of Barnet, Watford, Borehamwood, Enfield, Potters Bar & Chorley Wood.
If you are interested in applying for this Registered Nurse role, please click apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Sarah on 0208 441 7038 to discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- £ 27889 - 28929 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Jan 2017
Closes 6 Feb 2017
Ref: PERMS 09/01 1
This job was posted to: Nursing home learning disability nurse