Midwife – South London
London, Greater London, England
Pulse is the largest supplier of agency staff to the NHS in London and is looking for experienced band 6 midwives to work in South London. As part of this team, you will required to provide personalised care for all expectant mothers and endeavour to fulfil their wishes as safely as passible.
This hospital has six beds with facilities including birthing pools, shower rooms and a communal lounge for families. You will be involved in offering parent education sessions on having a multiple birth, planning a birth and caesarean aftercare. This team dedicated to special care for diabetes and diagnosis of Hepatitis B during pregnancy.
Regular bus services run to the hospital and the nearest mainline stations are Bromley South and Orpington.
We are offer a variety of shifts including long days, short days and nights on a ad hoc basis to suit your needs.
Successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
• Hold a valid UK NMC Registration
• Be proficient and confident within all aspects of Midwifery
• Maintain personal contact with patients, relatives and carers , being sensitive to their needs and ensuring a friendly environment at all times
• Ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies
• Be reliable , self motivated and be able to deal with conflict
• Have commitment to self development
• Have excellent communication skills
In return, Pulse offers the following benefits:
• Competitive pay rates
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
• Fast track registration
• Free mandatory training
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
If you are an experienced band 6 midwife and you are interested in flexible shifts apply below with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
- Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 4 Jan 2017
Closes 4 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Ward Midwife