London, Greater London, EnglandBarts NHS Trust Trust the largest UK Trust located in the City of London is looking for nurses with Respiratory experience to join their exceptional Team of professionals.
The new state-of-the art Barts Heart Centre at St Bartholomew’s Hospital is now open, bringing together services and staff from the London Chest and University College London Hospitals’ The Heart Hospital in Marylebone.
With state-of-the-art facilities, the centre will have 10 theatres, 10 catheter labs, 250 general cardiac beds and 58 critical care beds, and will perform more heart surgery, MRI and CT scans than any other centre in the world. It will be Europe’s largest specialised cardiovascular centre, covering a population of three million people across north and east London, west Essex and beyond. It will also create the world’s biggest centre of excellence for adults with congenital heart disease.
-Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Diploma (both accepted)
- NMC - PRN in process to receive PIN
- £ 21909- £ 28462 per annum plus 20% on top of your salary HCA
- 27 days of annual leave plus 8 days of bank holidays
- NHS permanent contract
- NHC Pension scheme
- To work for a Trust of excellence alongside reputable and experienced professionals who will support you to develop your Nursing career
- Great location. Barts NHS Trust is located in the heart of London very well linked to major means of transports such as local buses, tube stations, railways
- Ad hoc shift patterns that allows you a satisfactory work- life balance
- Barts NHS Trust is also very well known for its Training Academy and Education system
Apply today in order to secure your interview!
- £ 21909 - 28462 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 3 Jan 2017
Closes 31 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse