Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Darlington, Durham, England
* A driven and dynamic Nurse?
* An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
* Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
* Ready for a new challenge?
* Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!
The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.
About our Priory Hospital
The Priory Hospital Middleton St George provides specialist inpatient care for adults with mental health needs and presenting with complex needs and challenging behaviours. The hospital has 81 beds across six wards on site specialising in providing treatment for:
* Male locked rehabilitation for mental illness
* Female locked rehabilitation for mental illness
* Female specialist personality disorder locked rehabilitation
* Mixed acute
* Mixed detox
Nurse Careers @ Priory Hospital Middleton St George
Watch our video to discover how rewarding a Nurse career at Middleton St George Hospital could be....
What we'd like to offer you:
* Excellent salary
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Joining bonus plus an annual loyalty bonus
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Improved CPD application & panel process
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* 50% Payment of your NMC fees
* Long service award
* Flexibility with the introduction of our new e-rostering system which will allow you to book additional shifts through an online portal in the future
* Enhanced support with Return to Practice
* Subsidised meals
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
* Refer a friend to nursing bonus
* Enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays
* Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.
To find out more, apply now, visit: https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/305619826;133004972;e
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- £ 23136 - 28927 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Jan 2017
Closes 31 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Ward mental nurse