Paediatric Clinical Practice Facilitator
London, Greater London, England
This facility is an internationally renowned private hospital that solely specialises in the care of Paediatrics and Women's Health. Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world. The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients. This facility covers the following specialities, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is now seeking a Paediatric Clinical Practice Facilitator to join their team of staff. The successful applicant will work closely with the Lead Clinical Practice Facilitator to ensure that the hospital's education strategy is maintained and developed according to business and patient requirements.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered midwife/nurse
- First degree or diploma
- Evidence of post registration education
- Mentorship qualification
- Extensive post registration experience
- Previous involvement in practice development
- Proven experience in support of trained staff
- Experience in conducting audits and guideline/ policy writing
- Competent in venepunture, administration of intravenous medications
- Understanding of Safeguarding issues and Clinical Governance and its implications for nursing
- Demonstrates evidence of applying current research to practice
- Up-to-date EPLS qualification
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
- £ 39000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 28 Dec 2016
Closes 25 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Ward childrens nurse