London, Greater London, EnglandHCL Permanent is looking for ICU nurse with a minimum of 6 months of cardiac experience for the prestigious BARTS NHS Trust located in the City of London. The Trust is located in a very strategic position very close to tube stations, local buses and railways.
The new state-of-the art Barts Heart Centre at St Bartholomew’s Hospital is now open, bringing together services and staff from the London Chest and University College London Hospitals’ The Heart Hospital in Marylebone.
With state-of-the-art facilities, the centre will have 10 theatres, 10 catheter labs, 250 general cardiac beds and 58 critical care beds, and will perform more heart surgery, MRI and CT scans than any other centre in the world. It will be Europe’s largest specialised cardiovascular centre, covering a population of three million people across north and east London, west Essex and beyond. It will also create the world’s biggest centre of excellence for adults with congenital heart disease.
As well as outpatients, emergency services will be provided 24/7 by expert multi-disciplinary teams. With larger pools of expert staff, more services can be provided for patients seven days a week and for more hours of the day, providing prompt access to treatment in all departments and helping reduce waits and cancellations. Patients will also be able to take part in a wider range of clinical trials, knowing they will be treated by teams working at the forefront of innovation. Clinicians estimate that over 1000 lives a year could be saved every year.
- NMC registration
- Bachelor Degree- Diploma in Nursing
- NHS permanent contract plus 20% HCA
- 27 Holidays plus 8 bank holidays for a total of 35 days
- NHS Pension scheme, one of the best in Europe
- Environment of excellence where you can develop your nursing skills
- International environment
- To work alongside reputable professionals who will help you developing your skills
- To work for a Trust of excellence
- Career progression
- Secure work place
- Excellent location very well linked to major means of transports such as tube stations, buses
We are pleased to receive your application so that we can help you secure an interview!!
- £ 21909 - 28462 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Dec 2016
Closes 20 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse