Clinical assessment and medical report writing opportunity in Hounslow
Hounslow, London, Greater London, England
Job title: PIP Disability Analyst
Base location: Twickenham, Hounslow (TW Postcode)
Nurses: RGN, RMN, RNLD, Allied Health Professionals: OT, Paramedic or Physiotherapist
Remuneration: Starting salary £36,000 to £39,000 + benefits + overtime opportunities
Hours: 37.5 for initial 12+ weeks, then 22.5-37.5 (part time available following training and mentored learning)
Healthcare professionals sought for the Personal Independence Payment independent assessment service.
For this post we require individuals who currently live in the TW postcode area.
sjb medical are recruiting experienced clinicians to join the UKs leading provider of independent health assessment services nationwide.
Applications are welcomed from Specialist or General Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics and Physiotherapists. Utilising your clinical expertise you will be working on a number of varied roles including:
- Functional medical assessments, usually through a combination of clinic based appointments and domiciliary visits
- Medical case file reviews focusing on auditing and checking quality medical reports
- You will be contractually based from a local medical assessment centre and your base location may be either local clinic or you may conduct assessments on a roaming/domiciliary visit basis
Successful applicants will:
- Hold full unconditional registration with the NMC or HCPC (as appropriate) and maintain continuous professional development in accordance with the requirements of their professional body
- Possess excellent clinical and communication skills, and basic IT skills
- Have at least 2 years of broad-based, post-registration experience gained within clinical settings
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
Further to the above evidence of report writing and of working to specified goals and measures would be greatly beneficial.
A brief highlight of benefits in addition to the excellent starting salary:
- Annually reviewed competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave + all UK bank holidays (8)
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance and Income protection insurance
- Complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees
- Personal accident cover
- CPD and flexible additional benefits including the ability to buy and sell annual leave and the option to join an attractive stakeholder pension scheme
Successful candidates also benefit from comprehensive full time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development, and varied progression opportunities. This role requires full time commitment (37.5 hours per week) for the initial 3-5 months. The part time hours are from a minimum of 22.5 hours per week.
To get started please contact sjb medical on Applyor please apply online.
- £ 360 - 39000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 20 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Community nurse, Nurse assessor