Nurse - Elderly
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
£15ph Staff Nurse required in Cardiff, Excellent CSSIW Report, Full and Part Time
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Cardiff. The home is situated in the picturesque suburb of Llanishen, peacefully caring in the north of the city. My client provides nursing services to the elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role with have both full and part time hours available.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Full and Part Time Hours
- £15 per hour
- Palliative and General Care
- Fantastic Clinical Skills and a Caring Nature
Skills and Responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb Clinical Skills
- Putting Together Treatment Plans and Overseeing a Team of Care Assistants
- First Rate Clinical Leadership Skills.
- Ongoing Training
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
- Hold a Nursing Qualification
- Be Registered with the NMC
- Have Satisfactory References
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 14.8 - 15.2 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales