Occupational Health Advisor (OHA)
Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
Occupational Health Advisor (Registered Nurse) - Bolton, Oldham and Wigan
Recruiting for Care is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Occupational Health sector and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is one of the UK's leading Occupational Health providers and they work with public and private sector businesses to reduce workplace absence by helping their staff to be healthier, fitter and more productive.
We require an experienced OHA required to cover Oldham, Wigan and Bolton councils for 3 days per week.
- Provide a full occupational health service to the client including health surveillance, sickness absence and wellness programmes.
- In addition there will be additional activities such as new recruit medicals
- The OHA should have experience and skills administrating immunisations and performing phlebotomy.
- The OHA should also be able to demonstrate a high standard of report writing
Candidates must be a Registered Nurse (RGN), ideally with experience and a qualification in Occupational Health (Diploma/Degree).
The role has a salary of up to £40,000 pro rata (depending on experience) and a fantastic benefits package.
To apply for the role please email a copy of your CV online or call Jay Gibbons on 0 151 545 5336 for more information.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Part time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational health