Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) - Birmingham
Recruiting for Care are one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors.
Our client is an award-winning neurological rehabilitation specialist that has achieved positive outcomes in services across the UK working with adults with neurological conditions as a result of injury, illness, or disease for over 15 years. They have recently taken over one of the foremost neuro-rehabilitation services in the Midlands.
Based in south Birmingham the service provides neurorehabilitation, specialist neurobehavioural rehabilitation and spinal injury rehabilitation for residents across 3 units.
The 12-bed unit accommodates those needing neurorehabilitation with complex physical rehabilitation needs. The 10-bed unit specialises in neurobehavioural rehabilitation for those with challenging behaviours, including those requiring sectioning under the Mental Health Act. Finally, the Community Reintegration Unit (CRU) provides neurobehavioural rehabilitation. It has 15 en-suite bedrooms with the flexibility to create independent living flats or bedsits, depending on the needs of the residents.
Applicants must have an RMN, RGN or RNLD qualification.
The hourly rate for these roles is up to £16ph dependent on your previous experience.
- Competitive salary, reflective of your skills and experience
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days)
- Death in service - lump sum of 4 times basic salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests and VDU glasses
- Where applicable staff will be provided with the required amount of free uniforms
- Pension scheme
- Professional fee re-imbursement
- A wide range of fully or part-funded professional learning and development opportunities from the moment you join us
This role is contracted for 38.5 hours per week.
To apply please forward a CV online or call Jay on 0 151 545 5336 for more information.
- £ 13 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd