Practice Development Lead Nurse - Oncology
London, Greater London, England
Our client is located in the popular Central London area. Their facilities are prestigious London private hospitals, with a very unique and outstanding reputation. They have multi facilities covering a broad range of acute specialties, including: surgical, medical, oncology, & critical care units to name a few. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a Practice Development Lead Nurse- Oncology to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Educated to diploma/degree level
- Professional Clinical Qualification e.g. RGN
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Post Graduate qualification/training in the care of people with cancer
- Relevant Teaching qualification such as PTLLS, PGCE etc.
- Recognised learner support qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent)
- Hold relevant professional registrations and memberships
- Masters Degree, Post graduate qualification or equivalent experience
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor, Practice nurse