Staff Nurse - ITU
London, Greater London, England
Our client is located in the popular Central London area. Their facilities are prestigious London private hospitals, with a very unique and outstanding reputation. They have multiple facilities covering a broad range of acute specialties, including: surgical, medical, oncology, & critical care units to name a few. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a Staff Nurse to join their team of staff in the ITU. This role will be based across three sites.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered General Nurse with NMC pin
- Intensive Care qualification
- Advanced Life Support qualification is desirable
- Experience within an ITU/HDU setting
- Able to demonstrate good presentation skills
- Able to communicate complex and sensitive information, gain cooperation where required and overcome barriers to understanding
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
- £ 30000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse