Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join a developing family run care organisation with Nursing and Residential Services across South Wales. This particular home provides nursing care for the elderly suffering with dementia. This beautiful home has an excellent reputation within the local community.
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
• Nurse or Residential Management experience
• Leadership skills.
• Self motivated.
• Organised and able to manage others.
• A good communicator.
For more information or to apply please contact Steph on [... Click Apply...]or email your CV to s.hamilton @ [... Click Apply...]
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse