Occupational Health Nurse
Warrington, Cheshire, England
Occupational Health Nurse
WARRINGTON BASED - ***NATIONWIDE TRAVEL***
£36,000 - £40,000
We are recruiting for this excellent newly created opportunity for a field base Occupational Health Nurse working for one of the world's leading medical and travel security risk services. This provider has over 30 years of experience providing remote medical support services to the energy industry and occupational health services across the UK This is a peripatetic role but your base from where you will work out of is Warrington, Cheshire.
The post holder will be based at this new client site in Warrington, working within a structured role. The priority is, after initial set up of service, to deliver a nurse led occupational health service on site which fits with the client's specific requirements whilst ensuring KPIs are met. The daily ongoing role requirements are to ensure the highest quality of occupational health service delivery on site. This includes:-
- Working closely with the client to provide guidance on their legal requirements in relation to occupational health provision, to ensure workforce health protection.
- Maintenance of occupational health and safety standards of own work environment, ensuring service delivery is to the highest professional standards at all times.
- Working with the company's clinical standards and policies to support the development of local services and processes.
- Provide advice on case management, health surveillance and conducting audiometry and spirometry as required.
- To be able to carry out drug and alcohol testing.
- Assisting with DSE programme
- Pre-placement checks
- Sickness/ absence/ return to work monitoring
- Health screening and promotion
- Financial Management & Cost Control Financial Management & Cost Control
We are seeking an experienced Nurse for this role with it being a new site you will be expected to develop the programme out of the service. You must be prepared to be autonomous in your role as this is a stand-alone position so confidence is key remote support available if required.
This role requires flexibility to travel regular to other sites in Scotland, Midlands and South of England - monthly travel to these services an essential requirement of this role.
Please express early interest in this role by submitting your CV to Caroline: [... Click Apply...]
Occupational Health Nurse, Occupational Health, Peripatetic Nurse, Roaming Nurse, Warrington, Nationwide, Clinic, OCC Health, MEDICAL AND NURSING
- £ 36000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 29 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Occupational health