Staff Nurse - Neuro
Newark, Nottinghamshire, England
My client is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse (RGN) to join their team in a private hospital/rehabilitation Clinic.
The Centre is arranged on two levels and comprises a total of 49 extra large bedrooms and a two bedroom supported living apartment.
Each unit has
* Its own fitted kitchen equipped with special cooking hob, ovens, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier, to encourage independent living and for family use.
* 'Home from home' lounge area.
1.5 acre enclosed garden is very popular with service-users. It has flower and vegetable beds on different levels to enable either fully ambulant or wheelchair users to get involved in the gardening.
* Full Time Hours available on Day and or Night Duty
* Preceptorship is provided
* 7 weeks annual leave
* Fully supported CPD
* Free Parking
* Subsidised Restaurant
* Full- Time hours available on day or night duty
* Medical Documentation
* Monitoring Patient Condition
* Carrying out Treatment Plans
* Assisting with Patient Needs
* Must be a qualified rgn and have a valid NMC pin number
* Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience in the care of clients with a brain injury, spinal injury or other neurological conditions is an advantage and you should have a keen interest in your own continued professional development and that of the staff working for you.
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to career opportunities. As an all-female service the hospital is an ideal environment for RMNs, support workers, doctors, consultants and therapy staff who have a particular interest in developing a career in women's mental health.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- £ 25688 - 32760 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Monmouth, Monmouthshire (Sir Fynwy), Wales
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd