Ammanford, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin), Wales
£35k Salary, Clinical Lead required in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire with a good CSSIW report working nursing and supernumerary hours in a medium sized care home with nursing.
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Ammanford, Carmarthenshire. My client offers nursing care to those living with dementia and physical disabilities. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the dementia and physical disability unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Full Time - Nursing and Supernumerary
- Dementia, Physical Disability
- £35K Salary
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd