Clinical Nurse Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £17.50 per hour (£36,400 per annum) + excellent benefits package
Service Type: General Elderly Nursing Home
Hours: Full Time - 40 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: We are delighted to be currently recruiting for an experienced, passionate Registered Nurse to work as a Clinical Nurse Manager within a beautiful nursing home in Oxford. This facility has separate buildings on the same site depending on the residents' needs, and is set in stunning parkland grounds. We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager for their general elderly care home.
The home provides high quality general elderly nursing and residential care. The services have a luxury feel and has been meticulously designed for the needs of the patients, such as the visibility, accessibility, signage, décor, and lighting.
The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality, achieving a superb CQC report, and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. The staff team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook alongside strong managerial / supervisory skills. Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Alongside the benefits package below is the opportunity to work with a very reputable, forward-thinking and passionate healthcare organisation.
Employee Benefits include:
- Annual reimbursement of your NMC Pin renewal fee (£120)
- Assistance with revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
- Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on site
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
- Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
- Friendly work environment
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
For more information regarding this vacancy, please call Erin Banner on [... Click Apply...]or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
- £ 36400 - 36400 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 31 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse