Nurse - Elderly
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
£16.50 Staff Nurse Required in Bristol, New Purpose-Built Home, Full or Part Time Available
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Bristol. This brand new home is the latest addition to a group that is solely focussed on the highest quality of care. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia or Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer full or part time hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Staff Nurse
- Full and Part Time
- Adults and Elderly
- Up to £16.50/hr
- Dementia, Palliative, and Physical Disabilities
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Skills and Responsibilities
- Naturally Caring Approach
- Superb Clinical Skills
- Putting Together Treatment Plans and Overseeing a Team of Care Assistants
- First Rate Clinical Leadership Skills.
- Ongoing Training
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
- Excellent Enhancements
- Free Parking On Site
- Various Vouchers
- Subsidised Meals
- Comprehensive Induction
- Competitive Rates
- Extremely Good Reputation
- Hold a Nursing Qualification
- Be Registered with the NMC
- Have Satisfactory References
- Have the Right to Work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 16 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd