Nurse - Elderly Care
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England
Nurse required in a fully CQC compliant, purpose built and modern Nursing Home located in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Excellent rates and benefits offered!!
My client is part of a group of Care Home groups across England known for their luxury care homes. All Nursing homes in this group are fully CQC compliant and they have won many awards for providing outstanding Dementia and Palliative care.
This purpose built home is no exception, with luxury suites attached to their large modern home. Their knowledge and experience means that they offer excellent nursing care, personal care, housekeeping, meal preparation and companionship.
This home has separated units with their own dining and living areas in order to provide specialist care. Additionally a full programme of events and activities provided within the home range from Music therapy to arts and crafts to garden parties!
- Staff Nurse
- Permanent position
- Days or Nights - 37hrs/week
- Elderly Care Homes
- Dementia care, Palliative care, physical disabilities and Neurological conditions.
- Experience caring for older people and a fantastic attitude
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Have an understanding on current legislation
- Sound knowledge in person centred care planning
- Able to safely and competently manage medicine administration and management
- Creating, implementing and evaluating care plans
- First rate clinical leadership skills and ability to lead the team
- Ongoing training
- Assistance with cost of DBS application
-Full induction training
- Personal Development programme
- Employee recognition scheme
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd