Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD Bexhill Up to £40,000 p/a
Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, England
An exciting opportunity for a Nurse Manager has arisen to lead a small, independently run care home in Bexhill on Sea.
This is an ideal role for an experienced Deputy Care Home Manager looking to progress their career and take their first Home Manager position. The home has no issues and during the most recent inspection was awarded a “good” CQC quality grade.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a valid NMC pin
• Experienced as a Deputy Manager in a care home setting, with experience working with older people with general elderly and dementia nursing care needs
• Confident providing clinical, operational and line management
• Up to date knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, quality standards and current evidence based practices
As Home Manager you will take responsibility for the overall performance of the home, ensuring high standards of care are maintained along with effectively managing staff, budgets and resources.
This Home Manager position offers an excellent salary of up to £40,000 per annum in return for a 40 hour working week. You will also receive funding and support for training and development opportunities and free meals whilst on duty.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse
Recommended, similar jobs
Callington, Cornwall, England
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd