Deputy Manager RGN/RMN Bexley £40,000 per annum
Bexley, London, Greater London, England
A large nursing home in the Borough of Bexley has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Registered Manager and will play a key role in coordinating the overall clinical and operational management of the home.
The home provides general nursing care packages to older people with general nursing care needs, maintaining high standards of care and quality of life for residents.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Nurse qualified as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC pin
• Experienced a managerial position within a care home setting
• Confident providing clinical leadership and line management
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards with strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home with some weekend and evening work required
This is a full time Deputy Manager post with a 40 hour working week on days and the role pays an excellent salary of £40,000 per annum.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse