Deputy Manager RGN/RMN Oxford £45K - £50K p/a
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
A luxury elderly and dementia care home near Oxford requires an experienced RGN or RMN with extensive elderly care experience to work as Deputy Manager.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Registered General or Mental Health Nurse
• Demonstrate extensive managerial experience in elderly nursing homes, having been in your current role for a minimum of 2 years with evidence of good CQC reports
• Strong working knowledge of current legislation and requirements in the care sector
• Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
• Willing to learn and undertake on-going professional development
This service provides round the clock nursing care and support for elderly residents and service users with a range of physical care needs and frailties, with hotel style living and luxury surroundings for residents to enjoy.
As Deputy Manager you will support the Home Manager and supervise and support staff, overseeing and undertaking the planning and delivery of resident care, ensuring high standards are met and maintained along with good levels of occupancy.
Working hours will be 40 per week of day shifts paid with the annual salary of £45,000 to £50,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply now for this post, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse