Chemotherapy Nurse RGN Portsmouth £26K - £34.8K p/a + Benefits
Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
A highly reputable international provider of state of the art cancer treatments currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse specialising in Chemotherapy care to work in their Oxford based facility.
In this role you will assess patients and will undertake the planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained and that the patient experience is as positive as possible.
Candidates should be/have:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Have completed a post-registration qualification of the administration of cytotoxic medication
• Have completed BLS or ALS
• Experienced in Oncology with strong clinical skills including Portacaths, administering of cytotoxic medication, male and female catheterisation and cannulation
• Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills along with good IT skills
• Passionate about high quality care, demonstrating an empathetic and holistic approach to patient care
• Flexible towards working hours and shift patterns
• Ideally you will also be a non-medical prescriber and will have completed or will be working towards a BSc/MSc in a clinical specialism relevant to this role, but this is not essential
Working hours are 30 per week on a range of shift patterns. A competitive salary is offered in the range of £26,041 to £34,876 per annum.
Alongside a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also receive excellent staff benefits which include private medical plans, life assurance, a generous annual leave allowance and excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other nursing vacancies in private hospital or clinic settings near you, please call Amy Phelan at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 26041 - 34876 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Palliative care, Ward nurse