Practice Nurse - Excellent Development Opportunities!
Kirkby, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
An experienced Practice Nurse required to join a super-cohesive, multi-disciplinary team at a Kirkby based GP Practice in Liverpool.
• Competitive salary (circa £30k - £40k DOE)
• Permanent contract
• Excellent career prospects with leading training and development opportunities
• PMS Practice / Teaching Practice
• Please call Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply...]for further information
Jane Lewis are recruiting for an experienced Practice Nurse on behalf of a highly reputable GP Practice in Kirkby, Liverpool.
Are you a Practice Nurse who would work well in a revolutionary and innovative practice?
Would you like to work for an employer who will actively promote your personal and career development?
An opportunity has arisen for a Practice Nurse with enough experience to ‘hit the ground running’. You will be given much autonomy within the practice and encouraged to contribute to strategies for improvement. Practice Nurses here are given excellent development opportunities including excellent training and development to suit your particular interests.
The role is within a very well established GP practice, who are currently going through a large change process which will see the introduction of a very innovative approach to running the practice. It’s an exciting time for ambitious Practice Nurse’s!
This role of Practice Nurse will involve….
• All elements of Practice Nursing
- Baby & Child Nurse Clinic
- Smear Clinic
- Family Planning & Contraception
- Blood, Urine & Specimen Samples
- + Many other related Nurse duties
• You will be given full autonomy to contribute to all aspects of running the Practice, whilst working closely with the multi-disciplinary team
• Work closely with Senior Management to contribute ideas of best practice and innovative strategy to compliment the success of the practice
• Working as a Senior team member in the absence of colleagues
• Participating in further training and development and your personal and career development will be actively promoted by management.
From this highly reputable trust, you can expect a fulfilled, appreciated and well respected career as a Practice Nurse.
You will be recognised as a critical part of the team where your skills and dedication will be massively rewarded. If you consider yourself as a confident, innovative Nurse looking for a challenging role with a company offering a very innovative working environment then we would strongly encourage your application.
• Experience as Primary Care Nurse / Practice Nurse / Nurse Practitioner
• Current & Valid NMC registration
• An innovative Nurse, with a flexible approach to Practice Nursing would really bode will in this vacancy. Does that sound like you?
Please APPLY NOW for Practice Nurse #881830. Alternatively you can call Toni Whitmarsh on [... Click Apply...]for further information, or email your CV to [... Click Apply...]
#881830 Practice Nurse, Liverpool
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Practice nurse