Clinical Lead RGN/RMN Near Carnforth £18 - £19 per hour
Carnforth, Lancashire, England
An elderly and dementia nursing home in a village near Carnforth requires an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Clinical Lead.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead post should be/have:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Extensive experience in an elderly care setting
• Confident providing clinical leadership and line management
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards and best practices of care
As Clinical Lead you will oversee the planning, direction and management of clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff, raising standards and ensuring the best possible care is provided to service users.
This is a full time position working 42 hours per week on days. The rate of pay offered is £18 to £19 per hour.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Cumbria and the North West, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on [... Click Apply...].
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.
- £ 18 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 1 Jan 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental nurse