Charge Nurse/Sister - Surgical Ward RGN Haringey £35K - £40K p/a+ Benefits
Haringey, London, Greater London, England
A private hospital in Haringey is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Charge Nurse/Sister in their busy surgical ward.
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week with both day and night shifts required on a rotational basis.
An excellent salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum is offered and staff benefits include private medical cover, 5 weeks annual leave, optical and dental plans and health screening and a range of retail discounts.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Sister/Charge Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse
• Have completed recognised mentorship and management qualifications
• A minimum of 5 years post-registration experience, with previous experience in a leadership position in a surgical ward setting, ideally within the private sector
• Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Ideally you will have experience of financial management
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other clinical vacancies in the private healthcare sector throughout Greater London, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on Apply.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialist’s website for a national vacancy list to find nursing or management opportunities in the health and social care sector near you.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 1 Dec 2016
Closes 4 Feb 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse